What else can we do in this world? Seems sometimes we forgot to look out of what we are and how to be real. We tend to chase some perfections in life. We have always set in our mind on what should we needed to do else we will be getting judge by the people around us.
What else we can do anyway? No, you should not prove to yourself what you can do else do what you would like to do. Just be real. If you’d like climbing in the mountains rather than by sitting in front of your computer , then go for it. We are free to do what we wanted to do. Don’t chase perfections. Don’t do what people should you want you to do. Anyhow, people will always judge you in whatever you are doing, even if it is good nor bad.
Be FREE! Be Real! It is the only way we can live life to the fullest.
Are you the type of the person who afraid to commit mistakes, accept failures and take no responsibilities of all the lapses you have done in life? Then, i think you are the type of person who views life should be perfect in anyways. And surely not a good sign. We always heard that nobody is perfect so why striving to make it perfect.
Unfortunately, too many people and absolutely most of them are so much busy to make their life perfect to look on the outside. They tend to hide their own discrepancies just to protect themselves. They don’t want to be judge or degraded by others or the worse case rejected by showing their mistakes.
Instead of always hiding mistakes here’s how a good way to accept your imperfections.
– You need to focus on utilizing your weakness as a challenge. Dude, when you’re poor in grammar why not try to read some books and write anything just to enhance it.
– Positive thoughts, that’s all you need. Always find the good in everything. When you mess up, find the good side and keep going.
– Be grateful all the time. It’s not the hardest thing to do just to say thank you everyday to the people you will love most.Gratitude helps to cultivate a positive mindset, which will help you to accept yourself for who you really are.
– We often ignored how our mind and body works the same way. Eat a nourishing diet, move regularly, rest often, and be mindful.
– Above all, Have faith in yourself and have faith in God. Trust yourself and surrender everything to him.
Life is always the way it is, you can only make it hard if your attitudes about life are pointed that way. You can’t change who you really are either. Just be the best you can be, and live life with pride.